2.20.2010

The end of February Vacation

It's almost over, but the knitting has been flying. I've been watching the Olympics every night and knitting along with the watching--which can be a trick! I'm nearing the end of the cardigan for Carly's wedding. It has been an amazingly fast knit, but I should have realized that size 9 needles and lace would translate to a quick knit. Of course, last night I totally messed up the decreases on both sides of the front--read 4 for 3 for the number of decreases at the neck edge. So, ripping out both sides--oh well. Here's a photo of the back a few days ago:



I'm planning to knit this afternoon, since we are babysitting this evening and there won't be time to knit. I am pleased so far. I really like the yarn--much nicer than most cotton yarn. It has a warm feel to it. Too bad that it's discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment